Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cake Tradition

So this year for my birthday, Forrest wanted to make me this really awesome chocolate cake. Not only is this cake to die for...but it is special because his dad makes this cake for his mom every year for her birthday. He has done this now for 30 years and nobody can make it like him. That is until now.....now he has a little competition. Yes that's right my husband can bake! The cake Forrest made turned out so good and I have almost eated every last bite! I have had to really refrain from eating too much because I didn't know if I could make it last until today! So today, there is just enough for two huge slices and I cannot wait to indulge in my last slice after dinner tonight! Thank you to a wonderful husband I love you so much. :)

4 comments:

ryan and danielle said...

i think ryan should take some lessons from forrest. :)

Unknown said...

Hahaha could you just see those two in the kitchen?!

Snider Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Snider Family said...

I'm bakin a CAKE, yeah! I'm bakin a Cake, yeah! I'm bakin a Ca a a ka...yeah!!!

Followers