Saturday, January 16, 2010

Slumber Night

This is my last post for my Ca trip and then I will be all caught up with blogging...phew! Like I mentioned on an earlier post, one of my favorite things about going to visit my sister is being able to lounge around with her and Reagan. That is why I stay for so long when I go...I want to have time to do NOTHING with them. It makes me feel like I am not in from out of town which is the way I want it to feel like when I go.

So on my last day in Ca, us girls had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen and that night we slumbered in our p.j.'s with popcorn and a movie. It was so fun and just the best way to end the trip for me. The next morning, we headed to the airport, I jumped on a plane headed for Dallas, my dad picked me up, I ate dinner with my parents, then I drove to College Station to see my husband who I missed INCREDIBLY.

So now I am home sweet home but of course back to skyping and talking on the phone with my sis and Reagan before starting school on Tuesday! ;)




I know my sister reads my blog so I want to say to her and my very giving brother-in-law:

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for inviting me into your home for 10 days, showing me some of the most beautiful places, and most of all, letting me spend time with Reagan that I will cherish for the rest of my life. She is the most special little girl to me, and I miss her to pieces when we are apart. I love you all so much and am grateful more than you know for the time with your little family.
Love,
Sister

1 comment:

Snider Family said...

awww sis, that is so sweet. It means everything to us for you to be here, if it wasn't for school I would want you here once a month! I love you so much and I am so glad you came. We have such a good time with you, 10 days goes by way to fast.

Have a good day tomorrow, we will miss talking to you all day. Send me your schedule so I know when to call. I love you!

Followers