Monday, January 25, 2010

Housewarming Party

Saturday night, Forrest and I drove to Houston for Amberly and Aaron's "New year, New house" party to celebrate their new gorgeous home in Bellaire. Amberly's 30th birthday happened to be around the same time so Aaron surprised her with a big cake and made a little announcement to honor her. The event and their house was extremely nice- in fact, every time I would turn around there was a waiter/waitress there to hand me a drink or h'orderve (and yes, I had to google to make sure I spelled that right!)

I was so surprised and excited to see Ashley and Danny there. Danny is Forrest's old college roommate and Ashley is his girlfriend of several years- she actually lived right next door to them. We all hung out a lot in college but they live in Houston now so we don't get to see them very often. I didn't get many pics during the party, mainly just the "after party" when there were only a few of us left- so much fun!!








No comments:

Followers