Saturday, October 17, 2009

Feelin’ Crafty

Earlier this week, I received an email from Picnik informing me of their new “Halloween Effects'” editing option for photos along with a few examples of some of the things you could do. Being the Twilight geek that I am- I edited myself into a vampire thinking that Edward might come across this picture. Then I found out how to turn me and Forrest into zombies. No need for a costume this year- we’ve got picnik where we can just edit ourselves into one!

Halloween 2

Halloween 3

Also, I am having a Pumpkin Party at our house Friday for some of the nursing students. We are going to carve and do some crafty things with pumpkins, I want to find some fun recipes for treats and drinks, and I don’t plan on decorating much but I do want to do a few things. If anyone has any ideas- I would love to hear them!

pumpkin faces 

So far all I have is this- a banner I made that will either hang on the fence or a table.

banner 003  banner 004

banner 005

7 comments:

Chalie said...

I love that banner Megan, too cute!

Snider Family said...

Seriously sister, it is so cute!! I can't believe you just whipped that up! I paid like 40 dollars for Reagan's for her birthday! I need you to make me one! So cute Martha!

Megan & Forrest said...

Thanks Ginni and Sister!

JessicAllen said...

My friend made some pumpkin pie bites that are so cute and look delish. Check out her blog about them~

http://thehappymeals.blogspot.com/2009/10/pumpkin-pie-bites.html

and

http://thehappymeals.blogspot.com/2009/10/pie-blog.html

Let me know if you have any problems linking to it.

DASH Photography said...

A pumpking pary sounds so fun! Check out this link for some easy, fun treats!

http://recipes.pauladeen.com/index.php/recipes/view2/crispy_rice_candy_corn_treats/

DASH Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan & Forrest said...

I will check those out! Thanks for the input Jessica and Ashley!

Followers