Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving

Forrest's parents hosted Thanksgiving again this year and they always do a wonderful job of putting together the spread. We had tons of food and as always, every bit of it was so good. We celebrated Forrest's dad's birthday as well that day. What a great holiday to have your birthday fall on! And a great holiday to be pregnant if I may add.

Forrest, his dad, and I went to the Aggie game the evening of Thanksgiving which was cold but fun... up until the very end when we had a shot at winning and didn't. To say it was disappointing is an understatement. It might have been most devastating loss we have ever had! We were glad we went though, just to experience the ending of a long tradition between A&M and Texas.

Black Friday, Cheri and I went shopping in College Station. We thought that would be the least crowded city to go and we were right. I think the longest line we saw was at Starbucks! As for the rest of the weekend, we ate Thanksgiving leftovers and were lazy and merry like you are supposed to be over the holidays. It was fun and relaxing.

I am so thankful to have such great family and people in my life. For so many happy memories made and in the making. I could not imagine my life being any better than it is. God has blessed Forrest and me so much.
 Game 2 Game

No comments:

Followers