Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day Off!

Friday I had the day off (from clinical) so I decided to go home and see my parents. My mom and I had planned to go to Northpark to do some shopping for a couple of girlfriends’ who are getting married, and guess who was bored enough to join us? My dad! We couldn’t believe it- usually when us girls have something “girlie” going on- he is OUT! Anyways, he went with us but went off to do his own thing then eventually met back up with us. Later towards the end of our shopping adventure, he went and sat in the car, falling asleep until we were done and ready for him to pick us up. That night we went out to dinner to OTB and then to get ice cream. Afterwards we headed home to relax around the house.

Saturday morning, my mom, Uncle Tony, and I went to breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. It was so good to spend time with him- it has been a really long time and I don’t get to see my mom’s family very often. The three of us could’ve just talked all day!

(Sorry Dad, I didn’t get a pic of us!)

Half Marathon 002 Half Marathon 003 Half Marathon 004

No comments:

Followers