Sunday, February 14, 2010

L.O.V.E.

Promise I will keep the mush talk to a minimum but I just want to say that God has truly blessed me with a husband who shows me all the time how much he loves me and a marriage filled with love and joy. I know it is not always rose petals and chocolate, but it is the little things everyday that matter most. I love you Forrest, and Happy Valentine's Day!!

Our Valentine’s day holiday was celebrated a little early this year. I have a lot to study for tonight so we celebrated last night. I say celebrate but we really do not do anything too out of the ordinary… I mean that in a good way. Forrest and I love to cook at the house, turn up music, and have a little drink on the weekends. To us, it is the ideal night. Kind of like playing “host” to ourselves (and the dogs) Ha! We did however make it a little extra special by cooking something extra nice- steak and lobster. We drank beer margaritas while we cooked and then later had dessert- brownies and chocolate strawberries.

After dinner, we exchanged cards. I know I have said this before but Forrest always gets and writes me the best cards. I cannot measure up so instead, I use my creativity to make him a card. This year, his card was a heart shaped piece of cardstock that was part of a little decoration I made and hung from the light fixture above our dinner table. I know, sounds a little elementary but it was cute and Forrest liked it!

Forrest got me a sweet card and my favorite perfume- Amazing Grace by Philosophy.

Then the night was spent loving on our other Valentines- Honey and LG, who is so fun to cuddle with. She is so sweet and will just let you love all over her. Honey was quite comfy having the couch to himself so I don’t think he minded too much. :)

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!

Be Mine 002

Be Mine 003

Be Mine 005 [1]

Be Mine 007 [2]

Be Mine 008 [2]

Be Mine 012

Be Mine 015

Be Mine 018

Be Mine 019

Be Mine 026

Be Mine 031 [2]

Be Mine 032

Be Mine 033

1 comment:

Donna Homire said...

Keep on this path and our love for each other will grow stronger and stronger.

Followers