Sunday, February 7, 2010

A girl can dream!

I know the weather lately has not been very reminding that the spring season is right around the corner, but today it hit me- we are already in February! Which means all I have on my mind is spring break and cute spring clothes/items to keep an eye out for! Here are a few things on my wish list!

Green striped cardigan

Green Striped Cardigan- Forever 21

Romper

Black Romper- Old Navy

Denim Shorts

Boyfriend Denim Shorts- Old Navy

Fossil Wedge

Fossil Espadrilles

Shawl vest

Shawl Vest- Gap

I LOVE JCrew jewelry but it is so expensive! I like to browse theirs and then find the knockoff elsewhere!


J crew necklace

Raindrop Ribbon Necklace- JCrew

Jcrew T

Cascade Tee- JCrew

white bag

Linea Pelle white bag- Piperlime

Distressed skinny jeans 

Distressed Skinny Jeans- 7 For All Mankind

Drawstring jacket 

Drawstring Warm-up Jacket- Gap

Striped casual dress

Striped Jersey Dress- Old Navy

Target Mossimo boots

Mossimo Engineer Boots- Target

I am still on the look out for some cute sandals or flip flops. I have tons of flats so I definitely do not need anymore of those! I have seen these types of shoes in a few places but think they are kind of odd! Who knows they might grow on me like the gladiators did!! :)

Zena flat

Joan & David 'Zena' Flat- Nordstrom

No comments:

Followers