Tuesday, December 15, 2009

7th Annual Girls' Christmas Party


Two weekends ago was the Scarmardo Girls' 7th Annual Christmas Party. This was my third year to attend it and I brought my friend Kara. Every year we do the Chinese gift exchange- I brought two scarves and earrings from H&M that my sister picked out and walked away with a $25 gift card to a cute boutique in town called Willa. I was pretty pumped about that! After the party, the girls all go out afterwards. This year, we took an old limo that a friend of the hostess had bought just for fun. He drove us around while we blared old rap songs and then dropped us off at northgate. Ha it was like prom all over again!! The weather was FREEZING- it got down to somewhere in the 20's so we were all pretty content once we got inside somewhere. Overall the night was fun and they do the best job hostessing- I am looking forward to doing it again next year!



No comments:

Followers