- I have finished a big bottle of prenatal vitamins and have been on my second bottle for about a week.
- I am over the nausea for the most part and notice myself eating more these days.
- With that said, I think I have hit a growth spurt - my belly looks like it has doubled in size! I have gained about 7-8lbs as of now.
- I can still wear normal clothes, just have to rig the pants a little. Some shirts are a no. Maternity clothes I could probably start wearing if I wanted.
- I sometimes have mild discomforts- most likely round ligament pain I assume.
- I toss and turn more while I sleep usually pulling all the covers off Forrest. I have crowded our queen sized bed by sleeping with three pillows.
- Monogramming is in the near future - Forrest and I are talking names and I think we have decided on the one.
- The shopping has begun - I bought a couple of things on sale while shopping for a baby shower. How could I resist? The shower was for a baby girl. I bought two sets of pjs and a shirt. I love pjs.
- My next appt is Dec. 1st. Seems like these weeks are flying by! I am sure it will continue that way over the holidays, then those last few weeks will probably drag.
Here is a picture of me from Sunday before heading out to a baby shower with Cheri.