Sunday, August 22, 2010

Last School Break!

Tomorrow I go back to school to finish my last semester of nursing school. I cannot believe this time has already come: we are talking exit HESI exam, graduation things, resume building and recruiting,  applying for jobs, NCLEX info….it is just crazy how quickly this semester is going to fly!

Anyways, we only received one week off in between semesters so I went to my parents house for a few days to hang out with them and see my sister and Reagan before they go back to CA. I am hoping I will maybe get to see them one more time though before they go!

I got there Sunday and stayed through Wednesday. We had fun just hanging around the house and the pool, did a little shopping and running around, ate out at some of our favorite places. I just love being with them and Reagan is just so fun I wanted to take her home with me! If I ever have a little girl, I want her to be just as full of life as Reagan is. She is just such a happy little girl.

Summer break! 015  Summer break! 018Summer break! 019  Summer break! 029Summer break! 025   Summer break! 024Summer break! 023

Summer break! 038  Summer break! 039 Summer break! 037Summer break! 054Summer break! 055      Summer break! 066 Summer break! 068

Summer break! 073 Summer break! 074

No comments:

Followers