Friday, July 10, 2009

Pumping Iron

After working out for about 7 months now, I am proud to say that I measured my body fat percentage yesterday at the gym and the results said 15%. Other than just being active and staying healthy, my goal has been to get more muscular and obviously that would include me gaining weight. I have gained about 6 lbs since working out and I really think it is mostly muscle. Anyways, I am feeling really buff right now and am heading off to meet Amanda at the gym!

My work out schedule goes like this:
Mon: OFF
Tues: 5 min warmup, 30 min. of leg exercises, 30 flights of stairs, 25 min cardio, stretch
Wed: 5 min warmup, 30 min. of arm exercises, 30 flights of stairs, 25 min cardio, 10 min. of ab exercises, stretch
Thur: 5 min warmup, 30 min. of full body work out (lounges, ball exercises, etc.), 30 flights, 25 min. cardio, stretch
Fri: 30 min. cardio, 10 min. of ab exercises, stretch
Sat: OFF
Sun: OFF

1 comment:

ryan and danielle said...

wow good job megs!! i bet you are becoming mrs. iron woman! :) keep it up!

Followers