Sunday, March 15, 2009

Something to Celebrate


So my friend Stacie, I met her through Forrest. She is married to Kevin, one of Forrest's coworkers. I feel like I owe my life to Stacie because she was the first person to give me some direction with nursing. She is an RN and went through the Blinn program several years ago. She put me in touch with a professor at the A&M program (Cathy) so that I could find out more information about the program since it had just started. So Cathy and I got in touch, met for coffee exactly one year ago. It was spring break week last year because I remember Cathy being nice enough to meet with me during her spring break. She is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME and I LOVED meeting with her. She is truly an inspiration to me. Anyways, Stacie has been very interested in this whole process for me because she wanted it to work out so bad. So when she told me I was going to be getting my letter, she said that we could go to dinner and then out on Sat. night either to celebrate good news or to be supportive in case it was bad news. We went to Cafe Excell and then to Murphys Law with some of her friends that are already good friends with Forrest through work. We had a blast and it was the perfect way to celebrate! 

1 comment:

ryan and danielle said...

keep on celebrating til june!! hahah!

Followers