Sunday, March 15, 2009

Accepted!

THIS PAST WEEKEND I FOUND OUT THAT I WAS ACCEPTED INTO THE A&M NURSING PROGRAM AND I COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED! I have just been smitten all weekend. :)  I knew the day was coming that I was going to find out and towards the end, I was starting to get really anxious. 

I actually knew I was going to be receiving the letter this weekend because a girlfriend of mine who knows a professor within the program called and told me I would be getting it on Fri or Sat. Well, when my friend Matt (who also lives in C.S. and right down the road from us) called to tell me about getting his letter, I knew I was next! My sister was just on pins and needles too because she knew when Matt got his and that as soon as I got my mail I was going to be calling her! Well after the mail man finally came, I checked my mail, found a big thick envelope which contained my letter, came inside and sat next to Forrest. I could barely open it- I was so nervous! I knew my life was about to change. 

I opened it, and the first word I saw was "congratulate" and it was right then that I knew. I kept on reading just to make sure...I just couldn't believe it. That was by far one of the best moments in my life! I am so relieved to know now. Matt was also accepted so I am really excited that I already have a friend, a really good friend in the class.  We have gone through this whole process, step by step, practically side by side and I just knew if the program took one of us- it was going to have to take the both of us. I can't wait to meet the other 20 people in my class- we are about to spend the next 18mo. of our lives together! Class starts on June 1st and I cannot wait. :)


1 comment:

ryan and danielle said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! congrats meg!! so happy for you!

Followers