Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 21, 1980

Is the day my parents got married which makes today their 30th YEAR ANNIVERSARY.

I am proud that my parents are able to celebrate this milestone. It takes a lot of work to make a marriage last and I know it is not always easy. What matters most is that you make it through the hard times, learn from those experiences, and grow as a couple. You have to live as a team, learn to compromise, and be considerate of each other. Understanding these things and the many aspects of marriage, as a daughter and a wife, makes me appreciate and value this special day for them even more.

With that said, I just want to gratefully wish my parents both a very happy anniversary today. I could not be happier for ya’ll and look forward to celebrating when we are all together in Austin next weekend. :D

01 02 03 04  06  09

No comments:

Followers