Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Weekend!

This past weekend, I went to Mesquite to have some girl time with my momma for Mothers Day. On Saturday, we went to the Farmers Market in Dallas with my dad. The fruit was so delicious and the nursery nearby had the most beautiful flowers. There was so much color everywhere- I could not get enough pictures! We had lunch at a Mexican restaurant while we were there and then headed back home. Afterwards, my mom and I went to the mall to shop around a little while. That night my dad cooked dinner for us and we all watched Bride Wars which was pretty cute. Then on Sunday, we went to breakfast, ran a few errands, and then ate at our FAVORITE- Panera Bread! My mom and I love that place. After lunch, we met up with my Aunt Beverly and then I headed back to ol College Station to spend some time with the husband! 

While I was in Mesquite, Forrest went to see Papa Honey and did some work on his land. Papa Honey likes his grass kept nice and mowed all the time so Forrest likes to help him keep it that way. Sunday, he drove to Brenham to have lunch with his family for Mothers Day and then went to Nenas afterwards. 



1 comment:

ryan and danielle said...

sweet pics meg!! looks like a fun mothers day! love the farmers market in dallas, so much fun!

Followers